Grease traps and interceptors are plumbing equipment which is used to hold grease, oil and fats from going into the sewer system. Restaurants and various other businesses of food service, filling stations with a car wash, Laundromats and professional laundry services are a few of the businesses necessary by local laws to fit grease traps or solid waste interceptor. Any companies that dispose dangerous materials down the sewer need to fit some kind of interceptor, as it is not just vital for the health and safety of your environment, but for the community also.
Is there any legislation for grease traps in Dayton Ohio?
Grease from a conventional home doesn’t create a big problem, on the other hand, in places where there is a massive amount of oil, grease and fats an interceptor is an essential method to obtain safety for the sewer. However the laws relating to grease interceptors differ from one state to another, most of the government authorities have rules regarding the grease disposal, cleaning, maintenance, required the size of grease traps and the quantity of grease a business is permitted to throw away in the waste water system.
How can an inadequate grease trap create problems?
Oils, grease and fats can definitely induce severe issues in sewer system pipes.
- Grease and oils include fats and animal flesh, therefore they are quite tough to remove in a regular method.
- The grease and oil aren’t easily decomposed and can a long time to fully break down, which usually sticks to the walls of sewer pipes, limits the flow of wastewater and can result in a blockage, which leads to the sewer overflowing.
- The grease interceptor needs to be in efficient working condition to support the water to drain successfully into the city’s treatment plant.
- Grease blockage not only generates complications in your business, but can mix into the environment, creating health problems for your community but other surrounding areas.
- Blockage also disturbs the wastewater system functions that need for servicing. Therefore, according to the municipality’s rules it is essential for professional cooking areas to fit some type of grease traps or interceptor to collect the grease prior it goes into the sewer system.
AAAwasteWater.com provides pretreatment grease traps Dayton Ohio solutions for wastewater in America.
To know more visit here